PANDORA portable gaming and mobile internet device
- Texas Instruments OMAP3530 processor at 600MHz (officially)
- 256MB DDR-333 SDRAM
- 512MB NAND FLASH memory
- IVA2+ audio and video processor using TI's DaVinci™ technology
(430MHz C64x DSP)
- ARM® Cortex™-A8 superscalar microprocessor core
- PowerVR SGX530 (110MHz officially) OpenGL ES 2.0 compliant 3D hardware
- integrated Wifi 802.11b/g (up to 18dBm output)
- integrated Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (3Mbps) (Class 2, + 4dBm)
- 800x480 resolution LTPS LCD with resistive touch screen, 4.3" widescreen, 16.7 million colors (300 cd/m2 brightness, 450:1 contrast ratio)
- Dual analog controllers
- Full gamepad controls plus shoulder buttons
- Dual SDHC card slots (up to 64GB of storage currently)
- headphone output up to 150mW/channel into 16 ohms, 99dB SNR (up to 24 bit/48KHz)
- TV output (composite and S-Video)
- Internal microphone plus ability to connect external microphone through headset
- Stereo line level inputs and outputs
- 43 button QWERTY and numeric keypad
- USB 2.0 OTG port (1.5/12/480Mbps) with capability to charge device
- USB 2.0 HOST port (480Mbps) capable of providing the full 500mA to attached devices (examples include USB memory, keyboard, mouse, 3G modem, GPS)
- up to two externally accessible UARTs and/or four PWM signals for hardware hacking, robot control, debugging, etc.
- un-brickable design with integrated boot loader for safe code experimentation
- Power and hold switch useful for "instant on" and key lockout to aid in media player applications on the go
- Runs on the Linux operating system (2.6.x)
- Dimensions: 140.29 x 83.48 x 29.25mm
- Weight: 320g (with 4000mAh battery)
4 Questions That Can Help You Determine If Your Website Is Properly Optimized
You may be surprised to know how few business owners pay attention to their online presence. Most assume that if you build a website customers will naturally gravitate to it. However, this could not be further from the truth. If you're an online business owner who lives in Vancouver, should always be at the forefront of your marketing campaign. You'll get very little traffic if users can't find you. Below are a few questions you should ask yourself when determining whether your website can be easily found online.
Is my content any good?
If you're starting a business in Vancouver seo practices should revolve around creating great content. Sure, you need to choose awesome keywords, but these words need to be surrounded my meaningful content. It needs to be useful to your audience. When you make yourself an expert, then people will always return to your website in search of more. So make great content your first priority. And if you're not sure what you should write about, take a look at what's working for your competition. Take note of the feedback they're getting from their audience.
Are my titles keyword rich?
Not only should you have the best keywords, they should also be included in your title. The title of an article is first thing most people see. So if you want your audience to visit your website and read your content, then you have to signify that this information is actually relative to them. And there is no better way to do this than by including your keyword in the title. It also helps to include them in your subheadings, just in case your reader simply scans the article.
Are my images keyword rich?
Most people are aware of the importance of visible keywords, but what about those that are not so visible--such as those in the alt tags of your images. You see, not only do users read your articles, but search engines do as well. And a big part of how they decide how your article will rank is by reading even the keywords that describe the images you place on your website. So before publishing your content, use keyword-rich alt tags to describe your images.
Have I added internal links?
There is not greater advertisement for your articles than you. Instead of leaving it up to other websites to link to your past content, you should link to it yourself. Whenever you publish an article, make sure to mention a previous relevant article and add a link to article title. This way, users are more likely to spend more time on your website and read other articles you've written.
If you're wondering how optimized your website is, then this questions can really shed a lot of light on your progress. With just a few basic changes to your website, you'll noticeable a remarkable difference. All it takes is a little research and planning.